Proposed MA and PhD Research Topics
1. The dissolution of morality and ethics in the Arab World and its impact on the rise of extremism among youth.
2. Why the new Muslim youth generation is inflicted with extremism and how would they embrace moderation and reconciliation.
3. If Favoritism and discrimination are unjust and wrong, can we replace them with justice and equality?
4. How can the main players: Top level , Middle level and the Grassroots enhance reconciliation within Israeli and Palestinian conflict.
5. Media incitement and its influence on widening or narrowing the reconciliation gap in conflicts.
6. Morality is one of the fundamental sources of a nation’s strength, just as immorality is one of the main causes of nation’s decline. How can we integrate morality in our society to take a leading role?
7. The Challenges of genocides and Holocaust education as part of reconciliation.
8. Atonement and its Role in Reconciliation. 9. The Role of Narrative on reconciliation and Peace-Building.
10. Teaching Reconciliation through Empathy.
11. The Theory of Reconciliation in Midst of Conflict and its practicality in application.
12. Transitional Justice, Restorative Justice, and Reconciliation.
13. Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King, and Nelson Mandela: A comparative analysis on their approach to reconciliation.
14. Judaism, Christianity, and Islam: A comparative analysis on their views on reconciliation.
15. What constitutes wasatia/the middle way and why and how it can be implemented within the Arab Muslim community?
16. The truth and reconciliation commission model: Is it the most suitable model for addressing human rights atrocities in Palestinian-Israeli Conflict?
17. The International Criminal Court and its role in preventing massive genocides, war crimes, and crimes against humanity.
18. Forgiveness and Reconciliation: The Differing Perspectives of Muslim, Jewish, and Christian Philosophers.
19. Analyzing the central themes of reconciliation including acknowledgement, apologies, reparations and forgiveness and their role in peace-building.
20. Your proposed Ideas.